Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 22:25:12 -0500

102 
TPPN10 PGTW 280323 COR

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 28/0230Z

C. 24.5N

D. 128.8E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 03A/PBO EYE/ANMTN. EYE DIAMETER APPROX 40NM.
CORRECTED LATITUDE IN LINE C.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   27/2213Z  24.0N  128.6E  AMSU
   27/2215Z  24.0N  128.5E  SSMS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.