Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 01:58:06 -0500

147 
TPPN10 PGTW 280546

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 28/0530Z

C. 24.8N

D. 129.1E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. T6.5/6.5/D1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 03A/PBO EYE/ANMTN. 35NM WMG EYE SURROUNDED BY BLK
YIELDS A DT OF 6.5. MET AGREES. PT YIELDS A 6.0. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   28/0129Z  24.3N  128.7E  MMHS
   28/0410Z  24.8N  128.9E  MMHS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.