Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 02:58:12 -0500

164 
FQPS01 NFFN 280600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 280800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 290600 UTC.

 LOW L [1006HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 14.6S 176.2W AT 280600 UTC 2010. L
SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 13S 167E 12S 172E 12S 180 TO L TO 15S 170W 16S
163W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES
AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA EAST OF
180. ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 060 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 18S 180 18S 160W 21S 145W 25S 135W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T 21S 160E 25S 164E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES
OF T.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND BETWEEN 165E AND 170W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 130W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 20S, BETWEEN 160W AND 130W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELL.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.