Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 04:09:07 -0500

941 
TPPN10 PGTW 280907

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 28/0830Z

C. 25.2N

D. 129.6E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 01A/PBO EYE/ANMTN. EYE DIAMETER APPROX 25NM.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   28/0410Z  24.8N  128.9E  MMHS
   28/0438Z  24.6N  129.0E  AMSR

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.