Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 04:09:17 -0500

200 
TXPN26 KNES 280907
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  28/0830Z

C.  25.2N

D.  129.6E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T6.0/6.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...DT=6.0 BASED ON LG BAND WITH WMG EYE SURROUNDED BY
BL. MET=6.0.  PT=5.5. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.