Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:06:42 -0500

926 
TXPN26 KNES 281504
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  28/1430Z

C.  26.1N

D.  130.3E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T5.5/6.0/W0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/TMI

H.  REMARKS... CENTER EMBEDDED IN LG FOR DT=4.5.  MET=5.0 WITH PT=5.5.
FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    28/1051Z 25.5N 129.9E TMI

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.