Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:22:18 -0500

038 
TPPN10 PGTW 281818

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 28/1730Z

C. 26.4N

D. 130.7E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T4.5/5.5/W1.5/24HRS  STT: W1.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN. EMBD
CENTER TO LG SURROUNDING CNVCTN YIELDS 4.5 DT. MET AGREES. PT
YIELDS 4.0. DBO DT. CI HELD TO 5.5 DUE TO CONSTRAINTS.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.