Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:07:15 -0500

420 
FQPS01 NFFN 281800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 282000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 291800 UTC.

 LOW L [1006HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.0S 174.0W AT 281800 UTC 2010. L
SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 14S 166E 12S 179E TO L TO 17S 160W 18S 155W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ IN THE AREA EAST OF
178W. ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T 21S 160E 25S 163E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES
OF T.

STATIONARY FRONT 18S 179W 19S 155W 20S 148W 25S 137W. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF SF IN THE AREA EAST OF 160W. ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN
080 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 16S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 173W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EAST TO
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 130W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.