Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:10:07 -0500

469 
TPPN10 PGTW 282107

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 28/2030Z

C. 27.2N

D. 130.2E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   28/1641Z  26.1N  130.5E  MMHS
   28/1646Z  26.0N  130.4E  AMSR
   28/1758Z  26.4N  130.9E  MMHS

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.