Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:16:13 -0500

991 
TXPN26 KNES 282114
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  28/2030Z

C.  26.8N

D.  131.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T4.0/5.0/W1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS... CENTER EMBEDDED IN MG FOR A DT=4.0.  MET=4.5 WITH PT=4.0.
FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.