Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 19:24:04 -0500

028 
TPPN10 PGTW 290020

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 28/2330Z

C. 27.1N

D. 131.6E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T5.0/5.5/W1.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .90 ON LOG10 SPIRAL
YIELDING 3.5 DT. PT YIELDS 4.0. MET YIELDS 5.0. DBO MET. CI
HELD AT 5.5 DUE TO CONSTRAINTS.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   28/2159Z  27.0N  131.4E  AMSU
   28/2201Z  27.0N  131.4E  SSMS

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.