Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:13:25 -0500

252 
ATPQ40 PGUM 290213
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST FRI OCT 29 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

TYPHOON CHABA (16W) IS NORTHEAST OF OKINAWA NEAR 27N132E. LOW-LEVEL 
CONVERGENCE SOUTHEAST OF THE TYPHOON IS CAUSING SHOWERS NORTH OF A 
LINE FROM 25N134E TO 22N130E. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON TYPHOON 
CHABA...REFER TO JTWC BULLETINS ISSUED UNDER WMO HEADER WTPN32 PGTW.

LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS NEAR KOROR SOUTHWEST OF A LINE FROM 11N136E TO 4N137E 
AND JUST SOUTH OF GUAM BETWEEN YAP AND CHUUK WITHIN 125 MILES OF A 
LINE FROM 11N146E TO 6N142E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS FROM CHUUK TO NEAR KOSRAE WITHIN 125 MILES OF A LINE 
FROM 7N151E TO 4N161E AND ACROSS THE MARSHALL ISLANDS BETWEEN 5N AND 
8N FROM 168E EASTWARD ACROSS THE DATE LINE.

A MID TO UPPER-LEVEL TROUGH OVER THE WAKE ISLAND AREA IS CAUSING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A 
LINE FROM 22N164E TO 24N173E TO 20N175E TO 14N167E BACK TO 22N164E.

$$

SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.