Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 22:09:56 -0500

160 
TXPN26 KNES 290308
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  29/0230Z

C.  27.8N

D.  132.2E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T4.0/5.0/W1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...DT=4.0 BASED ON MG EMBEDDED CENTER. PT=4.0. MET=4.5. FT
BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.