Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 01:12:07 -0500

927 
TPPN10 PGTW 290609

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 29/0530Z

C. 28.2N

D. 132.7E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T4.5/5.5/W1.0/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 15A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN. LLCC
EMBEDDED IN MG YIELDS A CF OF 4.0. ADDED .5 FOR BANDING TO YIELD
A DT OF 4.5. PT AGREES. MET YIELDS AN UNREP 5.0. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   29/0108Z  27.3N  131.8E  MMHS
   29/0400Z  27.6N  132.0E  MMHS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.