Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 03:11:50 -0500

834 
FQPS01 NFFN 290600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 290800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 300600 UTC.

 LOW L1 [1006HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.0S 173.0W AT 290600 UTC 2010. L1
SLOW MOVING.
LOW L2 [1008HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 19.0S 159.0W AT 290600 UTC 2010. L2
SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 16S 160E 14S 167E 12S 177E TO L1 TO 17S 168W TO
L2 TO 20S 151W 22S 144W 25S 138W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T 23S 160E 25S 161E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES
OF T.

STATIONARY FRONT 19S 179W 20S 173W 21S 164W 22S 147W. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 14S AND BETWEEN 167E AND 173W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EAST TO
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 130W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.