Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 04:04:32 -0500

149 
TXPN26 KNES 290903
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  29/0830Z

C.  28.5N

D.  133.5E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T4.0/4.0/W2.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...DT=4.0 BASED ON LG EMBEDDED CENTER. PT=4.0. MET=4.5. FT
BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    29/0810Z 28.4N 133.3E SSMIS

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.