Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:58:45 -0500

764 
TXPN26 KNES 291557
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  29/1430Z

C.  29.9N

D.  134.9E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T4.0/4.0/W1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...CHABA IS MAINTAINING CORE CENTRAL CONVECTION..ALTHOUGH
CLOUD TOP TEMPS HAVE GRADUALLY BEEN WARMING. 1228Z AMSU PASS SHOWED
AN ELONGATED CENTRAL CONVECTION-FREE FEATURE WITH UNCERTAIN LOW LEVEL
CENTER PLACEMENT. EMBEDDED CENTER PATTERN USED WITH LG CLOUD TOPS
FOR DT=4.5. MET=4.5 AND PT=4.0. UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN ADT CI GIVES
CI=3.8. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...RUMINSKI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.