Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 13:24:06 -0500

534 
TPPN10 PGTW 291821

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 29/1730Z

C. 30.8N

D. 135.9E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T4.5/5.0/S0.0/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. LLCC EMBEDDED IN LG YIELDS A DT
OF A 4.5. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.