Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:09:00 -0500

766 
FQPS01 NFFN 291800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 292000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 301800 UTC.

 LOW L [1008HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.0S 165.0W AT 291800 UTC. L SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 13S 160E 15S 167E 15S 172E 13S 175W TO L TO 20S
158W 25S 153W POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ IN THE AREA EAST OF
178E. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T 22S 160E 25S 164E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES
OF T.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND BETWEEN 168E AND 170W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UP TO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 130W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.