Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:37:57 -0500

449 
TXPN26 KNES 292136
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  29/2057Z

C.  31.3N

D.  136.7E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T4.0/4.0/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...OUTER BANDS OF CONVECTION WRAP THE CENTER AND IT APPEARS
THE CONVECTION NEAR THE CENTER ON THE WESTERN SIDE HAS ERODED ENOUGH
FOR A RAGGED EYE APPEARANCE...SO WILL USE EYE PATTERN FOR DT WITH OW
EYE EMBEDDED IN MG FOR AN EYE NO OF 4.5. WITH NO ADJUSTMENT IN THE EYE
NO. FOR SURROUNDING LG RING.  THE RAGGED APPEARANCE SUBTRACTS .5 FOR A
FINAL DT OF 4.0.  MET IS 4.5. PT IS 4.0 FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.