Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 21:22:14 -0500

086 
ATPQ40 PGUM 300222
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST SAT OCT 30 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A MID TO UPPER-LEVEL LOW IS CENTERED SOUTH OF MINAMI TORI SHIMA AT 
19N155E. TRADE WINDS CONVERGING ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE LOW ARE 
CREATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WEST OF WAKE 
ISLAND BETWEEN 16N AND 22N FROM 154E TO 162E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS COMBINING WITH UPPER-LEVEL DIVERGENCE TO 
PRODUCE SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS IN THREE AREAS. 
THE FIRST AREA LIES OVER YAP IN A REGION BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 
10N132E TO 17N140E TO 13N143E BACK TO 10N132E. THE SECOND AREA IS 
LOCATED OVER CHUUK WITHIN 200 MILES OF A LINE FROM 8N147E TO 5N156E. 
THE THIRD AND FINAL AREA INCLUDES KOSRAE...KWAJALEIN AND MAJURO. 
THIS AREA IS CONFINED WITHIN 250 MILES OF A LINE FROM 6N160E TO 
9N180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.