Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 22:21:29 -0500

950 
TXPN26 KNES 300319
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  30/0230Z

C.  32.7N

D.  137.7E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.5/4.0/W0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSU/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...CENTER IS LOCATED AT LEAST 1/3 DEGREE INTO THE OVERCAST
RESULTING IN A DT OF 3.5. PT AGREES WHILE MET IS 4.0. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    29/2146Z 31.6N 136.6E AMSU
    29/2147Z 31.8N 136.6E SSMIS

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.