Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 22:25:05 -0500

690 
TPPN10 PGTW 300322

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 30/0230Z

C. 32.6N

D. 137.6E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   29/2146Z  31.5N  136.8E  AMSU
   29/2147Z  31.7N  136.9E  SSMS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.