Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 01:22:07 -0500

638 
TPPN10 PGTW 300620

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 30/0530Z

C. 33.6N

D. 139.1E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. XT3.5/4.5/W1.0/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. XT TECHNIQUE. CONVECTION HAS WKND
SGFNTLY.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   30/0045Z  32.5N  137.4E  MMHS
   30/0351Z  33.2N  138.2E  MMHS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.