Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 03:00:24 -0500

582 
FQPS01 NFFN 300600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 300800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 310600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 16S 177E 13S 178W 12S 173W 13S 167W 17S 160W 22S
153W POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T1 10S 160E 13S 165E 16S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T1.

FRONTAL SYSTEM F1 18S 175W 19S 165W 20S 160W 22S 155W 25S 152W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF F1. 

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND BETWEEN 165E AND 175W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UP TO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 130W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.