Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 300600.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 03:23:19 -0500

WWJP25 RJTD 300600
WARNING AND SUMMARY 300600.
WARNING VALID 310600.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 976 HPA
AT 54N 177E SEA AROUND ALEUTIANS MOVING EASTSOUTHEAST 20 KNOTS.
EXPECTED WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 900 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST
SEMICIRCLE AND 400 MILES ELSEWHERE FOR NEXT 12 HOURS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 310600UTC AT 51N 172W WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 85
MILES RADIUS.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 39N 137E 30N 133E 22N 126E 13N 113E 13N 109E 21N
110E 24N 118E 31N 122E 35N 129E 39N 137E.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER BOHAI.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 32N 150E 36N 166E
43N 180E 34N 180E 30N 165E 32N 150E.
SUMMARY.
LOW PRESSURE AREA 1006 HPA NEAR 06N 109E ALMOST STATIONARY.
HIGH 1034 HPA AT 42N 153E EAST 20 KT.
COLD FRONT FROM 41N 180E TO 38N 174E 36N 168E.
STATIONARY FRONT FROM 36N 168E TO 33N 159E 32N 150E 34N 141E.
REMARKS.
SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 1014 CHABA (1014) 985 HPA AT 33.5N 139.0E : SEE
TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.