Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 04:02:00 -0500

349 
TXPN26 KNES 300900
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  30/0830Z

C.  33.8N

D.  140.5E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  EXTRATROPICAL

G.  IR/EIR/SSMI/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM IS BECOMING EXTRATROPICAL AS IT RACES TO THE
NORTHEAST. THIS WILL BE THE FINAL BULLETIN.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    30/0659Z 33.2N 139.6E SSMI
    30/0758Z 33.6N 140.3E SSMIS

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.