Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 04:09:06 -0500

077 
TPPN10 PGTW 300906

A. EXTRATROPICAL CYCLONE 16W (CHABA)

B. 30/0830Z

C. 34.3N

D. 140.3E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   30/0351Z  33.2N  138.2E  MMHS
   30/0428Z  33.1N  138.5E  AMSR
   30/0659Z  33.6N  139.1E  SSMI

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.