Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 05:45:11 -0500

683 
FZPN40 PHFO 301045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC SAT OCT 30 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC OCT 30 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC OCT 31 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC NOV 01 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 10N TO 16N BETWEEN 155W AND 168W AND FROM 
06N TO 14N BETWEEN 175E AND 162E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST WINDS DIMINISHED TO 20 KT OR LESS.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ELSEWHERE.  

.SEAS 8 TO 11 FT N OF 10N.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 FT E OF A LINE FROM 20N140W TO 14N147W TO 
12N140W. SEAS 8 TO 10 FT BOUNDED BY 27N160E 27N175W 12N152W 12N160E 
27N160E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 12 FT N OF 28N BETWEEN 155W AND 170E. 
SEAS 8 TO 10 FT FROM 11N TO 26N W OF 177E.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS ELSEWHERE.

.ITCZ FROM 10N140W TO 09N149W TO 07N155W TO 07N169W TO 10N175E TO 
08N160E. SCATTERED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 03N TO 14N W OF 175W AND 
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS ELSEWHERE WITHIN 60 NM OF THE ITCZ.

$$
.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.