Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 07:24:04 -0500

294 
TPPN10 PGTW 301222

A. EXTRATROPICAL CYCLONE 16W (CHABA)

B. 30/1130Z

C. 35.8N

D. 142.6E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. XT2.5/3.5/W1.5/24HRS  STT: W1.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. XT TECHNIQUE

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   30/0659Z  33.6N  139.1E  SSMI

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.