Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 10:13:44 -0500

000 
ATPQ40 PGUM 301513
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SUN OCT 31 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A MID TO UPPER-LEVEL LOW IS CENTERED SOUTHWEST OF MINAMI TORISHIMA 
AT 20N152E. INTERACTION BETWEEN THE UPPER LOW AND LOW-LEVEL 
CONVERGENCE NEAR AND SOUTH OF THE LOW IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS EAST OF THE MARIANAS BETWEEN 14N 
AND 18N FROM 151E TO 158E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS 
ARE FOUND OVER MINAMI TORISHIMA BETWEEN 22N AND 24N FROM 151E TO 
158E...AND ALSO OVER ROTA WITHIN 35 MILES OF A LINE FROM 14N143E TO 
14N151E.

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNS NORTHEASTWARD FROM MINDANAO THROUGH 6N130E TO 
END AT 16N141E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE SEEN NEAR THE TROUGH OVER 
PALAU OR WEST OF A LINE FROM 14N130E TO 9N138E TO 4N133E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS IN THREE AREAS ACROSS EASTERN MICRONESIA. THE FIRST 
AREA IS WEST AND NORTH OF CHUUK WITHIN 60 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
6N145E TO 10N146E TO 12N153E. THE SECOND AREA IS OVER POHNPEI BUT 
JUST WEST OF KOSRAE BETWEEN 4N AND 10N FROM 156E TO 162E. THE THIRD 
ONE IS OVER THE MARSHALL ISLANDS BETWEEN 7N AND 11N FROM 162E TO 180.

$$

CHAN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.