Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 11:45:12 -0500

003 
FZPN40 PHFO 301645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC SAT OCT 30 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC OCT 30 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC OCT 31 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC NOV 01 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.  

.SEAS 8 TO 10 FT N OF 10N.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 FT FROM 12N TO 19N E OF 148W. SEAS 8 TO 10 
FT BOUNDED BY 28N160E 28N175W 12N152W 12N160E 28N160E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 18 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N150W TO 
28N165W TO 30N175E. SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE NW OF A LINE FROM 
30N145W TO 27N180W TO 12N175E TO 10N160E.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS ELSEWHERE.

.ITCZ FROM 09N140W TO 09N150W TO 07N160W TO 11N172E TO 08N160E. 
SCATTERED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 300 NM S OF THE ITCZ W OF 177W AND 
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS ELSEWHERE WITHIN 90 NM OF THE ITCZ W OF 150W.

$$
.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.