Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 14:54:37 -0500

351 
FQPS01 NFFN 301800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 302000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 311800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 17S 175E 14S 180 13S 175W 13S 170W 14S 165W 16S
158W 19S 150W 24S 144W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 08S 178E 10S 180 12S 177W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
080 MILES OF CZ2. 

TROUGH T1 11S 160E 14S 165E 17S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1 IN
THE AREA WEST OF 162E. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T1.

FRONTAL SYSTEM F1 18S 175W 19S 165W 20S 158W 22S 151W 25S 147W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS, HEAVY AT TIMES AND A
FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF F1 IN THE EAST OF 158W.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF F1. 

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 175W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UP TO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 130W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.