Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 301800.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 15:29:31 -0500

WWJP25 RJTD 301800
WARNING AND SUMMARY 301800.
WARNING VALID 311800.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW FORMER SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 1014 CHABA (1014) 998 HPA
AT 36N 144E SEA EAST OF JAPAN MOVING NORTHEAST 25 KNOTS.
WARM FRONT FROM 36N 144E TO 35N 150E 34N 156E.
COLD FRONT FROM 36N 144E TO 33N 142E 30N 138E.
STATIONARY FRONT FROM 30N 138E TO 29N 132E 25N 129E.
WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 500 MILES OF LOW EAST SEMICIRCLE AND 300
MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 310600UTC AT 38N 149E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 50
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 311800UTC AT 40N 152E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 85
MILES RADIUS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 972 HPA
AT 53N 175W SEA AROUND ALEUTIANS MOVING EASTSOUTHEAST 25 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 900 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST SEMICIRCLE AND
400 MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 311800UTC AT 49N 167W WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 85
MILES RADIUS.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 28N 126E 20N 124E 14N 114E 13N 109E 18N 110E 25N
119E 28N 121E 28N 126E.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER BOHAI MIDDLE OF SEA OF JAPAN.
SUMMARY.
LOW PRESSURE AREA 1008 HPA NEAR 06N 107E WEST 15 KT.
HIGH 1036 HPA AT 42N 157E EAST 15 KT.
STATIONARY FRONT FROM 34N 156E TO 34N 165E 34N 171E 35N 178E.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.