Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 17:45:10 -0500

521 
FZPN40 PHFO 302245
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC SAT OCT 30 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC OCT 30 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC OCT 31 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC NOV 01 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.RIDGE FROM 27N140W TO 30N158W MOVING S 10 KT. 

.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N156W TO 27N175W TO 30N169E. WINDS 20 
TO 25 KT WITHIN 120 NM N OF FRONT W OF 165W.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS REMAINDER OF AREA.  

.SEAS 8 TO 9 FT N OF 11N BETWEEN 160W AND 164E. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 9 FT W OF 177E BETWEEN 12N AND 25N.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 18 TO 21 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N150W TO 
28N159W TO 30N166W. SEAS 12 TO 18 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE FROM 
30N146W TO 26N160W TO 30N173E. SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE 
FROM 30N144W TO 25N161W TO 12N160E.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS ELSEWHERE.

.ITCZ FROM 10N140W TO 07N160W TO 09N179E TO 07N160E. SCATTERED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 420 NM N OF ITCZ W OF 165W. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS ELSEWHERE WITHIN 180 NM OF ITCZ.

$$
.FORECASTER BRENCHLEY. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.