Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 21:58:40 -0500

194 
ATPQ40 PGUM 310258
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST SUN OCT 31 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW IS CENTERED NORTHEAST OF THE CNMI AT 20N148E. 
UPPER-LEVEL DIVERGENCE EAST AND SOUTHEAST OF THIS FEATURE IS 
TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS EAST OF THE 
CNMI BETWEEN 25N AND 17N FROM 150E TO 157E AS WELL AS NORTHEAST OF 
CHUUK WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 16N155E TO 10N157E TO 
10N150E BACK TO 16N155E.

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 15N147E TO BEYOND 130E AT 
7N. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NORTHWEST OF 
KOROR AND YAP WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 16N130E TO 
13N139E TO 5N130E BACK TO 16N130E.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH STRETCHES SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 10N152E TO 
2N157E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE LOCATED JUST EAST OF CHUUK BETWEEN 10N 
AND 3N FROM 152E TO 157E. 

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS NORTHWEST OF MAJURO WITHIN 170 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
14N158E TO 9N169E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND NORTH OF MAJURO 
WITHIN 60 MILES OF A LINE FROM 8N171E TO 12N174E AS WELL AS EAST OF 
MAJURO WITHIN 60 MILES OF A LINE FROM 8N175E TO 9N180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.