Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 23:45:30 -0500

672 
FZPN40 PHFO 310445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC SUN OCT 31 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC OCT 31 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC NOV 01 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC NOV 02 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.RIDGE FROM 26N140W TO 28N150W TO 30N171W MOVING S 10 KT. 

.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N165W TO 29N179W TO 30N171E. NE WINDS 
20 TO 25 KT N OF FRONT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N152W TO 25N179W TO 30N167E. NE TO E 
WINDS 20 TO 25 KT N OF FRONT W OF 174W.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS REMAINDER OF AREA.  

.SEAS 8 TO 10 FT N OF 11N W OF 172W. SEAS 8 TO 9 FT E OF 172W 
BETWEEN 22N AND 18N. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 10 FT W OF 174E BETWEEN 12N AND 25N.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 18 TO 21 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N145W TO 
26N160W TO 30N168W. SEAS 12 TO 18 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE FROM 
30N143W TO 24N160W TO 27N173E. SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE 
FROM 30N140W TO 23N160W TO 13N160E.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS ELSEWHERE.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 17N TO 20N BETWEEN 177W AND 175E. 

.ITCZ FROM 10N140W TO 10N152W TO 07N163W TO 09N171W TO 08N160E. 
SCATTERED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 420 NM N OF ITCZ W OF 169W. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS ELSEWHERE WITHIN 180 NM OF ITCZ.

$$
.FORECASTER BRENCHLEY. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.