Subject: Pacific-NW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western And

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 01:10:09 -0500

ABPW10 PGTW 310600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVMARFCSTCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN AND
/SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/310600ZOCT2010-010600ZNOV2010//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 4.5N
108.9E, IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 4.4N 108.3E, APPROXIMATELY 325 NM
NORTHEAST OF SINGAPORE. CONVECTION HAS INCREASED OVER THE PAST FEW
HOURS, BUT IT STILL HAS YET TO ORGANIZE AROUND ANY ONE IDENTIFIABLE
LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER (LLCC) IN MULTISPECTRAL/MICROWAVE
IMAGERY. THE DISTURBANCE IS FAR REMOVED FROM THE UPPER LEVEL
SUBTROPICAL RIDGE AXIS DUE TO ITS LOCATION WITHIN THE DEEP TROPICS.
AS A RESULT, MODERATE VERTICAL WIND SHEAR IS AFFECTING DEVELOPMENT.
A MORE RECENT 310218Z ASCAT PASS, THOUGH MISSING THE CENTER OF THE
CIRCULATION, INDICATES THE MAIN AXIS OF THE TROUGH, IN WHICH THE
DISTURBANCE LIES, RUNS WEST-TO-EAST ALONG 4.5N. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
SURFACE WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 15 TO 20 KNOTS. MINIMUM SEA LEVEL
PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED TO BE NEAR 1006 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR THE
DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24
HOURS REMAINS FAIR.
      (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.