Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 03:00:14 -0500

500 
FQPS01 NFFN 310600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 310800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 010600 UTC.

 LOW [1009 HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.00S 173.00W AT 310600UTC. SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 171E 15S 175E 24S 177E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 16S 177E 15S 175W TO L TO 15S 170W 20S 155W 25S
145W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES
AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ2. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ3 02S 175E 10S 172W 15S 164W TO CZ2. CZ3 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ3. 

TROUGH T 09S 160E 12S 165E 23S 171E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T. 

STAIONARY FRONT SF1 17S 175W 20S 162W 25S 146W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS, HEAVY AT TIMES AND A FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF SF1. 

STAIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 130W 29S 120W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILTY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF2.  

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 170W, EXPECT EAST TO
NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND BETWEEN 165E AND 160W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.