Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 09:45:30 -0500

232 
ATPQ40 PGUM 311445
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST MON NOV 1 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDING NORTHWARD ACROSS THE CNMI FROM 10N144E TO 
BEYOND 25N148E IS INTERACTING WITH AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW NORTH OF THE 
CNMI NEAR 21N147E TO PRODUCE SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS THE MARIANAS BETWEEN 11N AND 17N FROM 144E TO 
148E...AND FARTHER NORTH WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 19N148E TO 
23N149E.

AN UPPER-LEVEL TROUGH EXTENDING SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 24N137E TO BEYOND 
20N130E IS TRIGGERING A FEW THUNDERSTORMS SOUTHEAST OF OKINAWA 
BETWEEN 14N AND 22N FROM 130E TO 138E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS NORTH OF POHNPEI WITHIN 200 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
15N154E TO 11N164E...AND NEAR KWAJALEIN WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE 
FROM 8N167E TO 11N170E. A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE ALSO LOCATED SOUTH 
AND SOUTHWEST OF CHUUK BETWEEN 3N AND 6N FROM 141E TO 156E.

$$

W. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.