Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 15:00:17 -0500

927 
FQPS01 NFFN 311800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 312000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 011800 UTC.

 LOW L1[1009 HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.0S 173.0E AT 311800UTC. L1 SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 07S 160E 09S 165E 11S 171E TO L1. CZ1 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA WEST OF
170E. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 17S 170E 18S 173E 17S 175E 16S 180 15S 175W 15S
170W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES
AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ2. 

TROUGH T1 03S 175E 08S 180 11S 175W 15S 168W 18S 160W 20S 156W TO
STATIONARY FRONT SF1 22S 153W 25S 148W. T1 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T1 AND SF1 IN THE AREA EAST OF 175W. ELSEWHERE, POOR
VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080
MILES OF T1. 

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 170W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VER ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 15S AND 20S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 170W, EXPECT
MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.