Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 17:45:09 -0500

331 
FZPN40 PHFO 312245
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC SUN OCT 31 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC OCT 31 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC NOV 01 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC NOV 02 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.12 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT FROM 30N155W TO 29N165W TO30N170W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N153W TO 28N164W THEN SHEAR LINE TO 
27N170W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N151W TO 25N160W THEN SHEAR LINE TO 
25N165W. WINDS 25 TO 30 KT WITHIN 240 NM E OF FRONT N OF 28N. 

.RIDGE FROM 28N140W TO 16N160W NEARLY STATIONARY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER REST OF AREA.  

.SEAS 8 TO 10 FT FROM 11N TO 26N W OF 178E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 21 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N145W TO 
26N169W TO 28N173E. SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE FROM 
30N143W TO 25N160W TO 23N170E TO 14N160E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 19 FT N OF A LINE FROM 22N140W TO 
17N165W TO 23N176E. SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE FROM 
18N140W TO 13N165W TO 12N170E TO 21N162E.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER REST OF AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 05N TO 17N W OF 170E.

.ITCZ FROM 09N140W TO 09N160W TO 09N175W. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 120 NM OF ITCZ.

$$
.FORECASTER CRAIG. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.