Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 23:45:14 -0500

255 
FZPN40 PHFO 010445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC MON NOV 01 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC NOV 01 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC NOV 02 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC NOV 03 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.COLD FRONT FROM 30N169W TO 29N178W TO 30N175W MOVING S 10 KT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N152W TO 27N163W THEN SHEAR LINE TO 
26N173W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N149W TO 23N160W THEN SHEAR LINE TO 
22N170W. WINDS 25 TO 30 KT N OF 28N BETWEEN 145W AND 165W.

.RIDGE FROM 26N140W TO 26N158W NEARLY STATIONARY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 26N TO 28N BETWEEN 177W 
AND 174E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS FROM 19N TO 26N BETWEEN 166W AND 174E.

.SEAS 8 TO 10 FT FROM 12N TO 25N W OF 175E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 22 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N141W TO 
24N160W TO 24N170W 28N173E. SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE 
FROM 29N140W TO 22N160W TO 22N1703 TO 15N160E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 20 FT N OF A LINE FROM 19N140W TO 
16N165W TO 23N175E. SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE FROM 
14N140W TO 12N160W TO 09N180W TO 13N163E.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER REST OF AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 06N TO 14N W OF 177W.

.ITCZ FROM 09N140W TO 10N160W TO 09N176W. SCATTERED MODERATE TO 
STRONG TSTMS WITHIN 240 NM S OF ITCZ BETWEEN 164W AND 172W. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS ELSEWHERE WITHIN 90 NM OF ITCZ.

$$
.FORECASTER CRAIG. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.