Subject: Pacific-NW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western And

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 00:40:06 -0500

ABPW10 PGTW 010600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVMARFCSTCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN AND
/SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/010600Z-020600ZNOV2010//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 4.4N
108.3E, IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 5.4N 104.7E, APPROXIMATELY 250 NM NORTH-
NORTHEAST OF SINGAPORE. THE DISTURBANCE HAS BEGUN TO CROSS OVER THE
MALAY PENINSULA TOWARDS THE NORTH INDIAN OCEAN. DESPITE A PARTIAL
010157Z ASCAT PASS SUGGESTING THAT THE LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER
HAS STRENGTHENED TO NEAR 20 KNOTS, CONVECTION REMAINS MODERATELY
UNORGANIZED. SEA LEVEL PRESSURE HAS FALLEN APPROXIMATELY 03 MB OVER
THE PAST 24 HOURS ALONG EASTERN MALAYSIA (WMKN AND WMKD) AS THE
DISTURBANCE APPROACHES FROM THE EAST, BUT SUSTAINED WINDS ARE IN
GENERAL LIGHT AND OUT OF THE WEST. VERTICAL WIND SHEAR, AND NOW
LAND, WILL LIKELY STALL CONSOLIDATION FOR THE REMAINDER OF ITS TIME
IN PACIFIC WATERS. THE SYSTEM WILL BE REASSESSED AFTER ENTERING INTO
THE BAY OF BENGAL AND TRANSFERRED TO THE ABIO10 BULLETIN. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED SURFACE WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 15 TO 20 KNOTS. MINIMUM SEA
LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED TO BE NEAR 1006 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR
THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24
HOURS IS DOWNGRADED TO POOR AS IT CROSSES LAND INTO A BASIN WITH A
HIGHER WARNING THRESHOLD.
      (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.