Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 03:15:14 -0500

706 
FQPS01 NFFN 010600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 010800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 020600 UTC.

 LOW L1 [1004HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.0S 173.0E AT 010600UTC. L1 SLOW
MOVING.
LOW L2 [1008HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 14.0S 175.0W AT 010600UTC. L2 SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 10S 169E 12S 174E 15S 176E SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 15S 167E 18S 173E 18S 177E 17S 180 TO L2 TO 15S
169W 20S 158W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY
AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ2. 

TROUGH T 02S 168E 06S 175E 12S 180 15S 180 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF T. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 16S 161E 21S 168E 25S 175E. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN
080 MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 18S 175W 19S 165W 22S 155W 25S 149W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDESTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES
OF SF2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF3 21S 172W 23S 164W 25S 159W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF3.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 167E AND 170W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VER ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 18S AND 20S AND BETWEEN 167E AND 162W, EXPECT
MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.