Subject: North Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 04:45:22 -0500

700 
FZPN01 KWBC 010944
HSFEP1

HIGH SEAS FORECAST 
NWS OCEAN PREDICTION CENTER WASHINGTON DC 
1145 UTC MON NOV 01 2010 

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS 

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE 
HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY 
BE MORE THAN TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT. 

SECURITE 

PACIFIC N OF 30N AND S OF 67N E OF A LINE FROM BERING STRAIT 
TO 50N 160E 

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC NOV 01. 
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC NOV 02. 
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC NOV 03. 

.WARNINGS. 

...STORM WARNING... 
.LOW 52N145W 944 MB MOVING N 15 KT. WITHIN 360 NM SE AND 600 NM 
SW QUADRANTS...BETWEEN 240 NM AND 360 NM W QUADRANT...BETWEEN 
360 NM AND 420 NM N QUADRANT...AND OVER FORECAST WATERS WITHIN 
120 NM E OF A FRONT FROM 53N132W TO 48N128W TO 45N130W WINDS 40 
TO 55 KT. SEAS 18 TO 48 FT. ALSO OVER FORECAST WATERS WITHIN 480 
NM N...780 NM E...960 NM S...AND 1740 NM W QUADRANTS WINDS 25 TO 
40 KT. SEAS 12 TO 28 FT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 58N145W 972 MB. OVER FORECAST WATERS 
WITHIN 780 NM SE...1800 NM SW...AND 780 NM NW QUADRANTS WINDS 25 
TO 40 KT. SEAS 14 TO 36 FT...HIGHEST S OF CENTER. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW DISSIPATED INLAND.

...STORM WARNING... 
.WITHIN 180 NM N OF A LINE FROM 40N160E TO 38N165E WINDS 25 TO 
35 KT. SEAS 9 TO 13 FT.
.18 HOUR FORECAST WITHIN 180 NM N OF A LINE FROM 46N160E TO 
44N165E WINDS 40 TO 50 KT. SEAS 10 TO 17 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST WITHIN 180 NM N OF A LINE FROM 48N160E TO 
45N168E WINDS 40 TO 55 KT. SEAS 11 TO 19 FT. ELSEWHERE FROM 34N 
TO 53N W OF 175E WINDS 25 TO 40 KT. SEAS 8 TO 16 FT. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW W OF AREA 56N164E 980 MB. OVER FORECAST 
WATERS WITHIN 480 NM E...960 NM SE...AND 360 NM S QUADRANTS 
WINDS TO 30 TO 45 KT. SEAS 10 TO 18 FT.

...GALE WARNING... 
.48 HOUR FORECAST NEW LOW 48N144W 988 MB. OVER FORECAST WATERS 
WITHIN 540 NM NE...960 NM SE...AND 1320 NM SW QUADRANTS WINDS 30 
TO 45 KT. SEAS 16 TO 25 FT. 

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.48 HOUR FORECAST NEW LOW 56N152W 1004 MB. WITHIN 360 NM NE 
QUADRANT WINDS 20 TO 30 KT. SEAS TO 11 FT.

.48 HOUR FORECAST NEW LOW 58N158W 1004 MB. OVER FORECAST WATERS 
WITHIN 480 NM SW AND 660 NM NW QUADRANTS WINDS TO 25 KT. SEAS 8 
TO 15 FT WITH N TO NW SWELL. 

.DENSE FOG. 24 HOUR FORECAST VSBY OCCASIONALLY LESS THAN 1 NM 
FROM 37N TO 48N W OF 170E. 
.48 HOUR DENSE FOG FROM 38N TO 52N BETWEEN 176W AND 164E. 

.DENSE FOG. 48 HOUR FORECAST VSBY OCCASIONALLY LESS THAN 1 NM 
FROM 40N TO 53N BETWEEN 129W AND 143W. 

.HIGH 32N127W 1025 MB MOVING NW 05 KT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 34N129W 1029 MB. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 36N128W 1024 MB. 

.HIGH 46N164E 1033 MB MOVING SE 35 KT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 39N179E 1032 MB. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 33N177W 1033 MB. 

.FORECASTER BELL. OCEAN PREDICTION CENTER. 

TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
E PACIFIC FROM THE EQUATOR TO 30N E OF 140W

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC MON NOV 01.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC TUE NOV 02.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC WED NOV 03.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.N OF 26N WITHIN 90 NM W OF BAJA COAST NW WINDS 20 KT. SEAS 8 FT 
IN NW SWELL.
.24 HOUR FORECAST WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS LESS THAN 8 FT.

. FROM 10N TO 22N BETWEEN 120W AND 135W NE WINDS 20 KT. SEAS 8 
TO 10 FT IN NW SWELL. ELSEWHERE FROM 09N TO 23N W OF 110W WINDS 
LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS 8 FT IN NW SWELL.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FROM 09N TO 20N W OF 118W NE WINDS 20 KT. SEAS 
8 TO 9 FT IN NW SWELL. NW OF LINE FROM 30N135W TO 27N140W WINDS 
LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS 8 TO 15 FT IN NW SWELL.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FROM 10N TO 17N BETWEEN 122W AND 135W NE WINDS 
20 KT. SEAS 8 TO 9 FT IN NW SWELL. ELSEWHERE NW OF LINE FROM 
30N117W TO 22N125W TO 10N140W WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS 8 TO 
16 FT IN NW SWELL. 

.06 HOUR FORECAST GULF OF CALIFORNIA S OF 28N NW WINDS 20 KT. 
SEAS LESS THAN 8 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST GULF OF CALIFORNIA S OF 25N NW WINDS 20 TO 25 
KT. SEAS 8 FT FROM 25N TO 28N.
.48 HOUR FORECAST GULF OF CALIFORNIA N OF 26N NW WINDS 20 TO 25 
KT. SEAS 8 FT FROM 26N TO 28N.

.48 HOUR FORECAST N OF 95N BETWEEN 94W AND 95W INCLUDING GULF OF 
TEHUANTEPEC N WINDS 20 KT. SEAS LESS THAN 8 FT. 

.48 HOUR FORECAST FROM 05N TO 08N E OF 90W SW WINDS 20 KT. SEAS 
LESS THAN 8 FT.

REMAINDER OF AREA WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS LESS THAN 8 FT.

CONVECTION VALID AS OF 0900 UTC MON NOV 01...

SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 30 NM OF LINE 15N106W TO 13N119W. 

INTERTROPICAL CONVERGENCE ZONE...AXIS FROM 09N84W TO 07N95W TO 
11N110W TO 06N135W TO 07N140W. NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION NOTED. 

$$
FORECASTER CHRISTENSEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.