Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 14:45:20 -0500

426 
FQPS01 NFFN 011800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 012000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 021800 UTC.

 LOW L [1009HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.0S 173.0E AT 011800 UTC. L1 SLOW
MOVING.

TROUGH T1 14S 170E TO L1 TO 16S 177E. T1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF
T1.

TROUGH T2 17S 177W 19S 158W TO STATIONARY FRONT SF1 22S 149W 25S
140W. T2 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT
TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF T2 IN THE
AREA EAST OF 168W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS WITHIN
100 MILES OF T2 AND SF1. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 19S 177E 21S 172W 20S 160W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF2
IN THE AREA BETWEEN 180 AND 170W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF2. 

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 173E AND 170W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO
SOUTHEAST SWELLS IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 167E AND 163W.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.