Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 011800.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 15:16:39 -0500

WWJP25 RJTD 011800
WARNING AND SUMMARY 011800.
WARNING VALID 021800.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 986 HPA
AT 43N 146E SEA AROUND KURILS MOVING NORTHNORTHEAST 30 KNOTS.
OCCLUDED FRONT FROM 43N 146E TO 44N 147E 44N 149E.
WARM FRONT FROM 44N 149E TO 43N 157E 39N 164E.
COLD FRONT FROM 44N 149E TO 36N 149E 27N 143E.
EXPECTED WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 1200 MILES OF LOW EAST
SEMICIRCLE AND 700 MILES ELSEWHERE FOR NEXT 12 HOURS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 021800UTC AT 49N 150E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 85
MILES RADIUS.
ANOTHER LOW 992 HPA AT 40N 142E
MOVING EAST 15 KNOTS.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY
25N 123E 19N 122E 16N 118E 14N 112E 22N 113E 25N 119E 25N 123E.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 53N 168E 60N 167E 60N 180E 41N 180E 53N 168E.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER SEA OF OKHOTSK NORTHERN PART OF SEA
OF JAPAN MIDDLE OF SEA OF JAPAN.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 39N 142E 41N 142E
47N 152E 53N 160E 40N 170E 34N 170E 35N 160E 34N 150E 39N 142E.
SUMMARY.
LOW 1016 HPA AT 58N 150E EAST 25 KT.
HIGH 1032 HPA AT 43N 173E SE 20 KT.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.