Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 16:32:54 -0500

293 
TXPN28 KNES 012131
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  01/2030Z

C.  7.3N

D.  100.9E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/TMI/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...LLCC IS UNCERTAIN. MICROWAVE ESTIMATES ARE SOMEWHAT NORTH
OF POSITION INDICATED IN THIS BULLETIN. THERE IS ANOTHER POSSIBLE LLCC
NEAR 6.4N103.5E. ADDITIONALLY..SYSTEM IS NOW INTERACTING WITH LAND OVER
MALAY PENINSULA. 2 TENTHS BANDING GIVES DT=1.0. MET AND PT AGREE. FT
BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    01/1830Z 7.9N 100.9E TMI
    01/1902Z 8.0N 100.9E AMSU

...RUMINSKI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.