Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 22:01:51 -0500

107 
ATPQ40 PGUM 020301
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST TUE NOV 2 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT CURVES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N143E TO 23N140E...THEN 
CONTINUES AS A NEARLY STATIONARY FRONT TO BEYOND 130E AT 18N. 
CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE PRESENT SOUTHEAST OF OKINAWA 
ALONG AND UP TO 80 MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS BOUNDARY.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 2N141E TO 14N152E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND EAST OF YAP 
BETWEEN 3N AND 9N FROM 141E TO 145E...AND ALSO WITHIN A LARGER AREA 
BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 18N151E TO 13N143E TO 8N148E TO 10N163E BACK 
TO 18N151E. GUAM IS LOCATED ON THE WESTERN EDGE OF THIS AREA...WHILE 
CHUUK AND POHNPEI LIE NEAR THE SOUTHERN EDGE OF THIS AREA.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS 
OVER KWAJALEIN AND MAJURO WITHIN 130 MILES OF A LINE FROM 9N162E TO 
7N168E TO 9N180.

$$

M. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.